Ad 2 Dallas is an affiliate of AAF Dallas for advertising professionals who are 32 or younger.
Through networking and educational events, public service opportunities, and social gatherings, we help up-and-coming professionals gain the skills and contacts they need to become tomorrow’s industry leaders.
Ad 2 Dallas' Mission:
• Diversify the advertising industry in Dallas
• Grow AAF-Dallas membership and participation
• Provide members opportunities to diversify their skill sets
• Spotlight Dallas as a major national advertising market
• Foster networking, mentorship, and the free exchange of ideas between established and new professionals in the industry
Who can Join?
All members of Ad 2 Dallas must be 32 years or younger on July 1st of the current year and show an interest in the Dallas advertising, marketing, and public relations industries. Members are not required to be students or professionals in the industry.
• Gain dual-membership in Ad 2 Dallas and AAF-Dallas
• Sharpen your skills by attending workshops and other events
• Meet and mingle with leaders of the Dallas advertising industry
• Make the world a better place by participating in the Ad 2 Public Service Competition
Join a Team
Reach out to Tina Tsang, Ad 2 Dallas President, if you are interested in joining one of our teams!
- Diversity & Multicultural Initiatives
- Government Relations
- Programs & Social
- Public Service